A healthy mouth is a sign of a healthy body. Good oral and dental hygiene is the biggest key to prevent tooth and gum problems. Our dentists and hygienist are known for their gentle manner and for using the latest dental techniques and technologies available.
If you are suffering from the following, you need your teeth cleaned:
- Bad breath
- Bleeding Gum
- Swollen Gum
- Gum diseases (gingivitis)
WHAT DOES DENTAL CLEANING INCLUDE?
Routine dental hygiene helps maintain a healthy mouth and prevent dental problems. A basic teeth cleaning can include:
- Review of overall mouth health
- Teeth cleaning including tarter and plaque removal
- Teeth polishing
- Teeth stain removal
- Fluoride application
- Dental exam including checking your teeth, gums, and other parts of your mouth
- Head and neck exam
- Oral cancer screening
- Application of tooth sealant
- Evaluation of gums and bite pattern
- X-rays to detect teeth decay or other mouth problems
- Dental hygiene education:
- Tooth brushing and flossing instructions
- Diet and nutritional counseling that affects teeth
We can show you the problem areas:
We have Intraoral Cameras that can take pictures of your mouth without radiation. The camera can detect cavities and show you where your problem areas are.
Pain-free dental cleaning
Our highly trained dental hygienists use the latest techniques and equipments available to give you a pleasant and pain free experience during your dental cleaning.